Stories & Events Latest News The Results: Satisfaction Survey 2017 The results are in and we’re pleased to announce the findings of Coventry and Warwickshire Mind’s Service User Satisfaction Survey 2017. A total of 693 service users completed the satisfaction survey. The majority (82%) of respondents had accessed just one C&W Mind service in the past year; the remaining 18% had accessed two or more services. Thank you to everyone who responded with feedback. In the past three years, the number of Coventry and Warwickshire Mind interventions has increased by 44.6%, while the quality of our services continues to improve... Here are a few headline figures from the survey: 99% of all respondents said that they have been satisfied with the service they received; 81% were either ‘very’ or ‘extremely’ satisfied. 77% of all respondents recorded an improvement in their mental wellbeing. 80% or more respondents agreed that Coventry and Warwickshire Mind deliver good quality, preventative services. All Coventry and Warwickshire Mind services, apart from IAPT and TEaM, have been represented. Here are some of the comments that people made about Coventry and Warwickshire Mind services… “It’s nice to be treated as a human being, not just a patient with mental health issues.” “I was understood and not judged.” “I wish more people would access this wonderful service so it is not lost. It rescued me!” Steven Hill, Coventry and Warwickshire Mind’s deputy chief executive and quality lead, said: “I would like to say a particular thanks to our passionate, dedicated and hard-working staff team. On a daily basis, our staff provide outcome-focused interventions, in a person-centred way, to people experiencing, or at risk of experiencing, poor mental health, which is enhanced by our community of trusted volunteers and Experts by Experience. I would also like to thank our funders and commissioners who believe and invest in the value of our services to the local community.” The full report is available via this link: Service User Satisfaction Survey 2017.